Desert Whoops - Give me the skinny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah, have the stage 4. Helps the front suck up that big 6.2 hitting the dirt...

but really... if you know what you are doing, the stock truck can jump. Check out Whtrap's jump. He is all stock.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I've done many a jump stock and not hurt anything. It's all about finding a nice ramp.

Things to look for would be making sure it's a nice smooth launch and making sure its long enough. If it's longer than the truck, you'll most likely be good, but you'll know when you do your slower speed test runs if it's gonna kick you. Same thing with the landing, make sure it's nice and smooth and has a good slope to it. Then it's all a matter of ramping up your speed slowly until you get the air you want off of it without overshooting your landing.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Just don't have anyone in the back seat, its not made to soak up the hit...

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yup.....
Getting better every day, thanks for asking

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've done many a jump stock and not hurt anything. It's all about finding a nice ramp.

Things to look for would be making sure it's a nice smooth launch and making sure its long enough. If it's longer than the truck, you'll most likely be good, but you'll know when you do your slower speed test runs if it's gonna kick you. Same thing with the landing, make sure it's nice and smooth and has a good slope to it. Then it's all a matter of ramping up your speed slowly until you get the air you want off of it without overshooting your landing.

Do I need to post pics of your stock frame Lol