Deaver rear leaf springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So its going to be like christmas for you in August :)

Your looking at it all wrong...
She is patiently waiting to get the shit beaten out of her when Bo gets back

More effort, how about an effort.
I asked this on another forum, are the mounting points(eye to eye) the same as a stock F150?

Haha, ok, "more effort" was an exaggeration. I bet they measure the same. Seems like an unnecessary amount work/money to change the spring hanger location, when you hardly do **** to the springs themselves. But the Raptor does come with some super kool 2 foot long lift blocks. Bet I could sell mine to my chebby lover friend, I'm sure they make excellent wheel chocks.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Haha, ok, "more effort" was an exaggeration. I bet they measure the same. Seems like an unnecessary amount work/money to change the spring hanger location, when you hardly do **** to the springs themselves. But the Raptor does come with some super kool 2 foot long lift blocks. Bet I could sell mine to my chebby lover friend, I'm sure they make excellent wheel chocks.
You guys should be looking into the leafs that everyone use's on the standard F1's that only run $700's retail!
And if that works then you can save $600 just by saying you have an F150 and not a Raptor when ordering the springs, then take that $600 and order bumps from Fox and still have $ left over

That's if they measure the same

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
You guys should be looking into the leafs that everyone use's on the standard F1's that only run $700's retail!
And if that works then you can save $600 just by saying you have an F150 and not a Raptor when ordering the springs, then take that $600 and order bumps from Fox and still have $ left over

That's if they measure the same

post of the day .

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BIRD, you should threaten to sue deaver for copyright infringement for using this pic and just settle out of court for a set of deavers for you and me both!!

Deaver.jpg