Damn Proud of My Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Day 2 of a 3 week X-country jaunt, NY to Idaho. Left trailer and X3 home. Oh, well.

Anyway, on interstate 80 through Ohio, minding our own business, cruising in left lane passing a small hatchback, I think one of this Fiat 500 things. 18 wheeler next to him in right.

18-wheeler comes off entrance ramp and immediately comes into right, causing other 18 wheeler to immediately swerve into middle causing hatchback to swerve toward my right front fender, all while my wife’s hot sexy *** is partially blocking my view to the right as I gaze upon it and fantasize about it. She was reaching into the back for a drink from new RTIC cooler. I immediately hit brakes but quickly come off pedal, swerve onto shoulder, and thank god did not get hit or as they say, trucks rock but they also roll.

Not sure how well that would’ve gone if pulling my 16’ trailer.

On another note, stopped in Chicago yesterday. Bears game at Soldier Field, Shedd Aquarium. Now in Wisconsin and about to get back on the road again.

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What part of Idaho you headed to @MDJAK ? If you're going to be in north ID I'm just across the border in Spokane, WA. I'm flying home from Guyana Sunday and have nothing but free time for a couple of months....other than all of the projects the wife has planned for me.....