Damn I am glad I got the Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to admit, the Raptor seats also really helped me pull the trigger on ordering one. The Toyota Tundra CrewMax seats were horrible!

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn '14, the Raptor is like a therapy session for you every time you drive it, there is probably a medical necessity right off there somewhere. I am impressed, with that history, that you are still out there installing lights and washing your truck and, well, who knows what else. No wonder you went for the air dryer.

JP7, I can't believe they let you drive yourself home, I mean, morphine?

SilverBolt, 22 broken bones, 8 surgeries, what gives?

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck (and other similar hobbies) are therapy. I am in less pain if I'm moving around doing stuff. It's when I'm idle that it really bugs me. My wife thinks I'm nuts because there are weekends/holidays when I will wake up early and wont stop moving between projects until midnight. So, yea the Raptor is a bit of therapy...:)

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
JP7, I can't believe they let you drive yourself home, I mean, morphine?

Morphine wears off about 45 min after your dose, and you don`t get another one for 4 hours. I was safe - but only was released after assuring them I had 24 hour care for the next week. It was partially true, as this office occupies two rooms and the basement of a custom home which I happen to live in. So, for at least 8 hours a day, I had access to help if needed.

And yeah, as BDRAG inferred - it was a royal pain in the ass...

Banned
Reaction score
man im not looking forward to getting older after reading this thread lol! i've got arthritis and my joint pain is incredibly bad. Can't wait to see what the future holds as i get older.

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years and years and years of heavy bench presses wears the hell out of the joints. Some of my stuff is genetic, some is related to injury and some is just from beating the crap out of myself in the gym for decades. Even with the latest surgery, I'll be back at it again in 2-3 weeks. :)