Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Custom Magnaflow Exhaust

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Engine Discussion and Performance Mods' started by Raptorguy21, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Raptorguy21

Raptorguy21 The Bob Vila of Trucks

I'm just saying there is only so much you can do with an exhaust system and only so many metals and/or finishes you can make it out of........now if all of Borla's stuff was titanium then ok maybe I can understand the price, otherwise your just paying for the name.........

2. IRONMAN

IRONMAN Administrator Staff Member Admin Super Mod

No I understand.. But it does have it's own distinct sound that I like but not like I'll ever put it on.

3. BOJANGLES

BOJANGLES <span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp Supporting Member

i'd like to try the side-out exhaust below the cab.... it's my favorite look.

but ultimately function is more important than form. If it ended up falling off after a lot of reinforcing, Plan B would either be to re-do and side-exit behind the rear tire like the factory location, or just hack and dump it like you ended up having/wanting to do.

4. Batman

Batman Full Access Member

I am wanting exhaust on my 6.2 so BAD!!!!!!!!! I like Borla, my brother has it on his Camaro, but DAMN THE PRICE. They are proud of the product/name. I want mine for performance and sound. I like the looks of the stock, but I would like it all to be the same size pipe, coming out in the same location, with the same style tip.

5. A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing Dezert 8MYMNEY

Sounds like you need to run a Spintech muffler
    http://www.spintechmufflers.com/

6. BOJANGLES

BOJANGLES <span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp Supporting Member

checked out the site. I'm assuming you've got some experience with those if you're recommending them. What's your take on 'em? How do they sound? What do you like about 'em?

7. Batman

Batman Full Access Member

I might have to call and talk to them. I am just wondering if I should wait and see if anyone comes out with a system or just go talk to some muffler shops.

8. RaptorN/Abuild

RaptorN/Abuild Full Access Member

Sounds nice