Custom Magnaflow Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptorguy21

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
Tell us how you really feel....lol Just thought I'd ask.

I'm just saying there is only so much you can do with an exhaust system and only so many metals and/or finishes you can make it out of........now if all of Borla's stuff was titanium then ok maybe I can understand the price, otherwise your just paying for the name.........

IRONMAN

Reaction score
No I understand.. But it does have it's own distinct sound that I like but not like I'll ever put it on.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if sound is the biggest deal to you, then your headed in the right direction, a two into one exhaust is the best deep, aggressive sound you can get......we'll have to work on how to mount the exhaust exiting out the side cuz you push your truck just as hard as I push mine and I had no luck keeping that sum bitch in place :crazy:

i'd like to try the side-out exhaust below the cab.... it's my favorite look.

but ultimately function is more important than form. If it ended up falling off after a lot of reinforcing, Plan B would either be to re-do and side-exit behind the rear tire like the factory location, or just hack and dump it like you ended up having/wanting to do.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wanting exhaust on my 6.2 so BAD!!!!!!!!! I like Borla, my brother has it on his Camaro, but DAMN THE PRICE. They are proud of the product/name. I want mine for performance and sound. I like the looks of the stock, but I would like it all to be the same size pipe, coming out in the same location, with the same style tip.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I am wanting exhaust on my 6.2 so BAD!!!!!!!!! I like Borla, my brother has it on his Camaro, but DAMN THE PRICE. They are proud of the product/name. I want mine for performance and sound. I like the looks of the stock, but I would like it all to be the same size pipe, coming out in the same location, with the same style tip.

Sounds like you need to run a Spintech muffler
http://www.spintechmufflers.com/

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have to call and talk to them. I am just wondering if I should wait and see if anyone comes out with a system or just go talk to some muffler shops.