Exhaust Dumps Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like perfection

BTW, what does raspy mean or sound like? is that the popping sound you hear on crappy modded cars they tune on purpose for the back firing sound

Last edited:

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I understand while driving and wind going along the bottom, but wouldn’t this be an issue with exhaust getting up in cabin when in heavy traffic, when stopped and idling?

Hard R

Reaction score
Looking for any insight on how to make the R exhaust sound better before I drop another 4k on the Magnaflow since that seems like the only one available at the moment.

I know @cr23raptor1983 swapped out the tips as referenced in this thread. Anyone try anything else?

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking for any insight on how to make the R exhaust sound better before I drop another 4k on the Magnaflow since that seems like the only one available at the moment.

I know @cr23raptor1983 swapped out the tips as referenced in this thread. Anyone try anything else?
What exactly are you trying to get out of it?

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@BoostCreep V8 soundtrack

@Clockton alright, so what exactly did you do sir!? Does wife/silent exhaust mode still work?
I mean it definitely already sounds like a v8. Do you just want it louder or a different sound?

Delete the resonators after the muffler and the two before the muffler as well and I think you’d be happy, and you’d keep “wife” mode.