Crazy - Delivery date 2/14. got call this am. Your truck is here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last week had the dealer check on delivery date with Ford since the Ford Tracker still showed in Prod since 10/18. Last change to delivery date showed Jan 4 which had past. The dealer told me 2/14 and later that same day, that is what the Ford tracker showed.

got a call this am .. Your truck arrived!
Pulled up the Ford tracker and it shows delivered.

I live 2,600 miles away so I have asked for some pics of the truck and window sticker, etc to confirm it's mine

White 801A, 37, PT, MR, BL

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
COngrats, oh no, it's snowing out???? Get the frak over there and drive that beast home. A Canadian wouldn't even think twice about driving in the snow. Isn't there about 200 raptors doing the Snowball right now, lol.

OP
OP
M

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL .. I live in NW MT. Studded snow tires are required to get to my house in the forest. It is all the other people I am more concerend about driving without good tires/skills/traction ....

OP
OP
M

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
apparenlty these raptors take up 1-1/2 slots on a transport truck. and nobody wants to drive up here in the winter. national transport board has a jeep cherokee for $3,200 from MD to my town (so same trip) and nobody has picked it up so they are quoting me $3,600 !!!

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much ADM? I’ve read on this site and others that Koon is well known for pretty high ADM’s. I hope you don’t drive that far and have them pull something. I just looked up your truck on their site. Sweet.