Crashthepunisher's Raptor, loaded up and heading to Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Crashthepunisher, see you tomorrow (Wed) with your New Raptor.

Thanks randy

2010 F-450 Harley 4X4 DRW Tow Vehicle also for Sale. $49995.00 20K miles
window sticker MSRP $68030.00 . Limited Edition # 00296
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTXW4DR5AEA27079
2010 Ford F-450 Harley DRW Black and Like NEW
==========================

753-rob-james-x1r-tux-black-001.jpg

754-rob-james-x1r-tux-black-016.jpg

752-rob-james-x1r-tux-black-013.jpg

750-rob-james-x1r-tux-black-003.jpg

751-rob-james-x1r-tux-black-008.jpg

Crashthepunisher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oooooooooooooweeeeeeeeee! My son, Luke, says its the best looking one he's ever seen! I can't thank you enough Randy. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow. :peace:

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I wouldn't want to be driving to OK from St. Louis over the next few days. Not with the storms they are expecting. If you do, I hope it all works out for you all.

Crashthepunisher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passing through here now, and actually looks to be lifting. NWS says out of here late this evening, hopefully through MO overnight, but watch it Randy before you hit the road tomorrow. Future Raptor owners need you!

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, I wouldn't want to be driving to OK from St. Louis over the next few days. Not with the storms they are expecting. If you do, I hope it all works out for you all.

I hear you!! That's why I'm sitting tight tonight. I was going to head that way this evening, but the weather is not very good. I will try and out run it it the early AM.

randy

Crashthepunisher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy made the trip unscathed and I have my Raptor. Any of you folks considering a Raptor, I highly, HIGHLY recommend that you talk to Randy. If you want a no hassle, no hustle, first-class buying experience from a stand-up kind-of guy, he is it! Couldn't be more pleased. Thanks brother.

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy made the trip unscathed and I have my Raptor. Any of you folks considering a Raptor, I highly, HIGHLY recommend that you talk to Randy. If you want a no hassle, no hustle, first-class buying experience from a stand-up kind-of guy, he is it! Couldn't be more pleased. Thanks brother.

Hey Rob, your more than welcome. It was good to meet you and your family!
Enjoy your New Ride, and THANKS AGAIN!

randy

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats, Rob! Maybe I'll be seeing you around Owasso when I visit my folks. Also, hopefully we can both make it out to the Caffeine and Gasoline next month.