GEN 2 Updated V200 COBB Off The Shelf Maps and ALL NEW Performance Tow Maps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make SURE you wait the REQUIRED time of AT LEAST 30 SECONDS after it tells you to switch off the truck (and wait 30 seconds before continuing).

If you don’t wait the required time for all the modules to update and complete their wraparound & checksums, you WILL have weird issues.

Just sayin…

Steve-PNW

Reaction score
I updated to the stg 1 93 oct map - seeing the same lower boost pressures but much more linear response. I am torn, it feels stronger for sure - but not as aggressive.
Maybe bumping up the throttle sensitivity a bit would remedy that. Having said that I am getting better gas milage (not that its a factor, but just an observation)

Morgan

Reaction score
I updated to the stg 1 93 oct map - seeing the same lower boost pressures but much more linear response. I am torn, it feels stronger for sure - but not as aggressive.
Maybe bumping up the throttle sensitivity a bit would remedy that. Having said that I am getting better gas milage (not that its a factor, but just an observation)

You can alter throttle sensitivity with the AP through the Tune>>Adjustments menu.

20leadfoot

Reaction score
Updated my AP on Saturday and installed on my Raptor. Went to start the engine and nothing. Engine wouldn't turn over. I really started to panic and thought I really screwed up. Tried different things but nothing worked. Called Cobb but seeing as how it was Saturday, nobody answered customer service. Called GooseTuned and got a recording. Figured I was out of a truck until Monday. Finally decided to uninstall the tune to factory settings and then reinstall the tune. Engine still wouldn't turn over. In the meantime, GooseTuned saw that he had a couple of missed calls and called me back. Great service. While we were talking and he was trying to give me ideas to what was going on , I decided to try to start it again. Bingo , starts right up. What a relief. Don't know what the problem was , but probably a mistake on my end. Anyway, love the tune but I hope that never happens again...
So, after running the new update for about a month, I noticed the engine didn't run as good as the pre updated tune. Seemed to have a slight hesitation / flat spot right off the throttle and idled a little rough. Instead of trying to find a way to reinstall the original tune, I decided to have Winfield at Goosetuned do his magic. Very happy with the results, truck runs perfect. If you want the most out of your tune, I highly recommend going with his tune.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I reviewed the specific v200 tune changes from the v105 version and didn’t see a need for any of them. I’m still using the v105 as my baseline.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you adjust for tire size if going up/down so the speedometer is correct with the Cobb tuner?