coming to trr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OilPatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
giving this a bump. preorder all your equipment, and i will haul it all down to texas for you, saving on shipping costs. also, there are special prices avalable on jl audio and focal stuff.

can't wait to have you install the few things I'm having you do. Wish I could swing the focals right now too, but instead I'm using that money to go to germany on vacation

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont need to order anything or do I? lol Also still want to meet up either before during or after the run so you can see if you can fix what the local audio shop said they couldnt. I'll be in the Temple Tx area for a day or two before the run and a day or two afterwards.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can't wait to have you install the few things I'm having you do. Wish I could swing the focals right now too, but instead I'm using that money to go to germany on vacation

i got your parts here waiting. and do you really have to go to germany???

Dont need to order anything or do I? lol Also still want to meet up either before during or after the run so you can see if you can fix what the local audio shop said they couldnt. I'll be in the Temple Tx area for a day or two before the run and a day or two afterwards.

i will be around from 4/3 - 4/17 approximately. so we will have plenty of time to take a look.

hackleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My left front passenger speakers rattles!!
I was thinking about replacing them with some higher quality speakers ($50-$80) a pair.
Replacing both front and rear, but dont really want to fork out the $$ for an amp. What speakers do you recommend for the stock 700watt (haha!) system?

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would you be able to do the dual battery setup for me? you know your stuff when it somes to wiring

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My left front passenger speakers rattles!!
I was thinking about replacing them with some higher quality speakers ($50-$80) a pair.
Replacing both front and rear, but dont really want to fork out the $$ for an amp. What speakers do you recommend for the stock 700watt (haha!) system?

i dont think i have a component set available at that price. if can expand your budget a little, we can get you in with a decent set that would better suit you needs.

would you be able to do the dual battery setup for me? you know your stuff when it somes to wiring

we can definitely do a dual battery setup for you. however since i wont be able to do much fabrication out there, if you have the spot where you want the battery to go, we can have the equipment ready for you.