Collision!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hambone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had an incident with a guy passing on the right. Raptor-1 Mini Cooper-0. Contact with the passenger front 37 tire, zero damage to fender or body. Amazing. Same could not be said for the Cooper. Gave him a nice Toyo Tatoo. I love this truck….

Attachments

• IMG_0863.jpeg
    IMG_0863.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 96

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had an incident with a guy passing on the right. Raptor-1 Mini Cooper-0. Contact with the passenger front 37 tire, zero damage to fender or body. Amazing. Same could not be said for the Cooper. Gave him a nice Toyo Tatoo. I love this truck….
Looks like the Mini just needs a new wheel flare. :happy175: :happy175:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
He was passing on the right? Move over pokie. :hidesbehindsofa:

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m convinced a full 75% of the population has no concept of how to merge safely. They are unaware of what their mirrors are there for, just go hell bent looking straight ahead completely unaware of what’s beside them. I watched some fool merge right into the rear tandems on a tractor trailer a couple of weeks ago. I heard they only got minor injuries. It was a car about the size of a Mini Cooper. The trailer tires ran completely over top part of the car….. Idiocracy…. The documentary

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You left lane camping?