Coffin exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had a local shop, who is a friend, install one of his "coffin" mufflers & dual exhaust on my truck.

Attachments

• CoffinExhaust(5).JPG
    CoffinExhaust(5).JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 169
  • CoffinExhaust (1).JPG
    CoffinExhaust (1).JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 183
  • CoffinExhaust (2).JPG
    CoffinExhaust (2).JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 185
OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very aggressive, no drone at all. We left the resonator on due to the sound level. I will try to get a sound byte in the next few days.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Check with MotoMute (MotoX). About the exhaust like that. He had something similar and smashed it up pretty good at the TRR.

OP
OP
DynoDynge

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check with MotoMute (MotoX). About the exhaust like that. He had something similar and smashed it up pretty good at the TRR.

Wow, this is above the driveline & higher in the back than the stock. Can't imagine what I would do to smash it up (other than rock crawling).

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the sound of that muffler must be night and day in comparison to the magnaflow.
This muffler has to be in the top two or three for best sounding on a Raptor.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, this is above the driveline & higher in the back than the stock. Can't imagine what I would do to smash it up (other than rock crawling).

He meant your tips and the piping past the rear axle. A hand full of guys had damage from the run. I had mine turned down at the rear axle.

That muffler sounds good!