COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TK85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the spd down pipes about a couple months ago but will gladly put the Cobb ones on and sell those lol

jerkstore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, got an Accessport and downpipe on my 09 STi so excited for what they have in store for the Raptor.

My 2011 STI Hatch is the one car a truly regret getting rid of. Cobb exhaust, access port, intake... great times. I eagerly await their Raptor stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1badjk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am eagerly awaiting these products as well. So much so that I emailed them yesterday and got a response that they are finishing up things and parts should be out before the end of the year.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All this talk about Cobb and WRX/STi...

Quick video when the my STi went in for the initial dyno tune (Cobb Tuning Pro Tuner) with the following bolts-on:

Cobb Tuning AP
Cobb Tuning TBE
Cobb Tuning CAI
Cobb Tuning Flex Fuel
Cobb Tuning 20g Turbo
Injector Dynamics 1000’s
DW65c fuel pump
Killer B ELH and Up-pipe

For the initial tune I was running on the OEM TMIC and BPV. Also the turbo was internally gated. Now I’m running a Cobb Tuning FMIC, Cobb BPV, Cobb Tuning waste gate bracket and Tial 38mm waste gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk