COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vinyl Wraptor

Reaction score
Now to wait for this or go mpt, i was a first time whipple tune. It was nothing but a nightmare on my last truck.

I nearly pulled the trigger on the Whipple stage 1 kit when I saw Cobb teasing Raptor parts. I just don’t like that you can’t have your factory tune from Whipple unless there is an issue and even then, it’s not YOUR factory tune.

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I nearly pulled the trigger on the Whipple stage 1 kit when I saw Cobb teasing Raptor parts. I just don’t like that you can’t have your factory tune from Whipple unless there is an issue and even then, it’s not YOUR factory tune.

You ain’t kidding I will never buy another whipple product their customer service sucks they lied to me everytime. I was one of the first of the Whipples tunes and my 18 kept throwing over boost codes and putting the truck into limp mode. Whipple made me data log never got back to me and lied to me about everything. Best thing they did for me was take my ECU and return it back to stock. This is what worries me with Cobb First time for something new