COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still have my STi
I got my 04 sti in August of 03. Still have her, I’ve been told I have the 57th car imported with a 00057 vin. She has just a tad over 40k. So glad I never sold it, 1 owner first year production with low miles that haven’t been wrecked are getting rare

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sold my st 2 years ago.

Bought it new in 05 (05 sti)

went through many iterations, but was half caged, **** injected, 450 to the wheels, etc.

Miss it sometimes, but I had it 12 years and 125,000 miles, probably 40k of them racing! Drag, hill climb, track days, etc.

best quarter was 11.6 @121

banged out a 1.6 60' on street tires on that run....

Car was nicknamed the facemelter

NousDefions

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went form a 04 peanut eye STi, to a 07 Hawk eye, and just recently sold my 2010 STi. I for one will back Cobb as an amazing tuner. Every STi I have had has been pro tuned in access of 600 awhp. Really curious as to what is going to be offered for the Raptor.

Last edited:

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Intercooler and dp after? When can we buy for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tmunson02

Reaction score
Spoke with Cobb yesterday. They’re hoping to have all the testing done and products released by the end of December. Nothing has been released as far as numbers are concerned to dealers or customers alike. We are gonna have to wait till end of year. Not too far way ‍♂️

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with Cobb yesterday. They’re hoping to have all the testing done and products released by the end of December. Nothing has been released as far as numbers are concerned to dealers or customers alike. We are gonna have to wait till end of year. Not too far way ‍♂️

Will this be better than the Ford performance tune?