COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice FUNCTIONAL off roading airbox. Looks like you'll be able to take into into the dirt unlike every other aftermarket airbox. Not that it will actually make a difference on stock turbos. But this is the one I'd run if I was going aftermarket! Good job Cobb!

Vinyl Wraptor

Reaction score
I wonder if there will be any issues throwing a code with the down pipes. I’m hearin that’s a major issues with most other vendors.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if there will be any issues throwing a code with the down pipes. I’m hearin that’s a major issues with most other vendors.

If you have the tuner I’m sure that can be remedied easily...stock probably throws a cel. If your installing downpipes why would you not tune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Some don't have that issue. SPD Downpipes do not throw a CEL. Kooks are 50/50 and will throw a code with SPD Adapters. However, O2 Extenders will eliminate the codes.