COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EasyAllin

Reaction score
No need for everyone to be so hostile, look what you’re doing to us COBB lol

Just waiting for my access port and bolt ons....

Reaction score
If you're concerned about the new COBB intercooler, it's a factory location replacement. So the new ADD PRO Bolt-On will fit with the COBB intercooler.

Hey Nick. Thanks for the update. Where would we place the ACC bracket since these aftermarket intercoolers go right behind the grille. Thanks for the help in advance!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Isn't it behind the grill on their test truck?

You know what, you're totally right. I was thinking of the first time we saw the COBB truck out at Raptor X earlier this year when it had the stock bumper.

The COBB test truck is now running the ADD PRO (frame cut) front bumper so the new intercooler is the elevated/relocated style.

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're concerned about the new COBB intercooler, it's a factory location replacement. So the new ADD PRO Bolt-On will fit with the COBB intercooler.

I think MegaBass was implying that he is about to pull the trigger on the ADD bumper instead of continuing to wait for this tune if we don't get an update. $ burning hole in pocket