COBB Stage 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
crjdriver

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running Cobb stage 1 now and wanted to move to stage 2 when the money allowed. Do I not need to do the Cobb CAI? Also - can I run the CVF intercooler instead of the Cobb FMIC or do I need to provide data logging to Cobb in order to get everything right?

No, you do not need the intake. It provides no HP gain with normal use and a negligible gain at WOT. The only way it will help is if you get all new performance intake pipes.

Yes you can run the CVF intake with the Cobb Stage 2 its a great setup and what I run.

EmbDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t trust anyone that drives a crj......just kidding amigo glad your truck is running well!

OP
OP
crjdriver

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t trust anyone that drives a crj......just kidding amigo glad your truck is running well!
That was only when briefly at AWAC when I created the account. Cut my teeth on the Dash then the 145

EmbDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We ain’t gunna furlough.... yet.... but from our union rep UAL is looking at 2-4K in furloughs in October if this shit continues....maybe sooner