GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
If the new ROM config has the altered/updated VVT programming included, then I would expect the same already installed tune would need to be reflashed with the updated AP, so the underlying baseline VVT operation would be updated as well. The aftermarket tune itself shouldn't be affected as it runs on the top of the OEM Ford baseline layer.

MrT

Reaction score
What are the do's and don'ts of buying a used Cobb access port? Is it recommended to just start fresh or could it save a few bucks?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Depends on cost for sure, sometimes it's not worth the risk. Just make sure the Accessport says "install" on the main screen and make sure the about section says "not installed".

dvm

Reaction score
I have to give a big shout out to goosetunes. My 2018 raptor runs so much better with its stage 1 custom ECU/Tcm tune.

I finally got it installed and look forward to sending the data logs back to see what other gains I can get.

thanks again goosetunes.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have to give a big shout out to goosetunes. My 2018 raptor runs so much better with its stage 1 custom ECU/Tcm tune.

I finally got it installed and look forward to sending the data logs back to see what other gains I can get.

thanks again goosetunes.

Awesome!!! When you’re ready to log I’ll be here!

Tim Eldredge

Reaction score
Thanks man! I spent a lot of time on the dyno today, the 91oct gains are insane! COBB really did a great job putting this software together for us. An intercooler is definitely needed. Charge air temps go up quite a bit during the pull. I have a COBB intake I need to install as well. Just waiting on their downpipes and Front Mount Intercooler
Man oh man!!
I have been battling myself on pulling the trigger on the Cobb Access Port and tune. If you guys on the forum can clearify for me on the Goose Tune? Is the Goose Tune an addition to the Cobb tune to help smooth out hard shifting while driving? Or what exactly is the Goose Tune I have been seeing videos popping up all over YouTube about it.

I have a S&B Intake and just recently installed a Mishimoto Intercooler. I live in CO and 91 Octane is what we have available. I just am hesitant on tuning for the simple fact I dont wanna screw up my truck or void any warrenty!!