GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No tuner or tune is better then goosetune you will love it highly suggest e50 tune

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Contemplated the E50 tune but not sure I could manage timing fillups with availability of e85 and 91/93 to get right mixture especially when we spend weekends in the mountains, etc.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contemplated the E50 tune but not sure I could manage timing fillups with availability of e85 and 91/93 to get right mixture especially when we spend weekends in the mountains, etc.
I keep 91 tune on cobb so if no e85 around just fill up on 91 and change tune takes 2 mins to switch back and forth tunes but the difference e50 makes is crazy feels like a different vehicle

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I keep 91 tune on cobb so if no e85 around just fill up on 91 and change tune takes 2 mins to switch back and forth tunes but the difference e50 makes is crazy feels like a different vehicle

Its true I could do that...is there not a need to do the backup each time? When I do the backup it takes forever to put tune on

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its true I could do that...is there not a need to do the backup each time? When I do yhe backup it takes forever to put tune on
No need once you have file backed up 1 time your good now you just switched tunes on ecu takes 1 mins max do it at pump

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@wgr73

I was wondering what spark plugs you’re recommending with your tunes since the SP-542’s are nearly impossible to find.

-Corey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's everyone running as their DPC number? I know the default is 3 and I've only played around at 4 and 5. I'm trying to find that Goldilocks number and I'm curious to see what others are enjoying. FWIW - I'm running the Sport TCM and I keep it in normal.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! Yeah so if you have ethanol close by and your 91/93oct sucks go ahead and throw 3gal of ethanol in to a full tank of pump gas and that will help keep ignition timing on par! This would really benefit the ACN guys (Arizona California Nevada 91oct).

These are the spark plugs I recommend:

NGK LTR7IX-11 (6510) 1-step colder

I personally like 2-4 on DPC. Once you start making more power less sensitivity is needed, I feel.

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Yeah so if you have ethanol close by and your 91/93oct sucks go ahead and throw 3gal of ethanol in to a full tank of pump gas and that will help keep ignition timing on par! This would really benefit the ACN guys (Arizona California Nevada 91oct).

These are the spark plugs I recommend:

NGK LTR7IX-11 (6510) 1-step colder

I personally like 2-4 on DPC. Once you start making more power less sensitivity is needed, I feel.

From everything I've read, AZ is at E50 now (rumor has it a station not too far from me still has E85, somehow). Would your recommendation still stand with the lower ethanol option?

(Thanks for the personal input on the DPC too!)

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They sure do, E54 usually. So add a 1.5 gallons of pump gas and you'll be set.

Yes, unless you go with an XDI HPFP you need to lower content to E50. I'll post here in this thread in a bit to show some of my recent findings on the XDI pump I'm working with now! TLDR, it's great and will suffice for full e85 on stock turbos