GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to be in Orange County CA would you? Apparently the fuel isn't any good around here! My tune doesn't seem to like the 91 fuel, If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I live in orange county you need @wgr73 make you a E50 tune thats what i have 500hp to rear i go to ExxonMobil has E85 i do 16 gallons E85 rest 91 blends to E50 and runs like a beast

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to be in Orange County CA would you? Apparently the fuel isn't any good around here! My tune doesn't seem to like the 91 fuel, If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I am in Oklahoma. Some bad news, just came back from being out of town and the Shell station switched everything above 87 to non ethanol as well. I now have no place for buying 91 with ethanol.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That sucks. If all you have is 91 go with that. Ethanol enriched fuel really helps combat detonation. If you have ethanol close by throw a couple gallons in, wont hurt the tune and will only help with detonation resistance

NeverEnoughHP

Reaction score
That sucks. If all you have is 91 go with that. Ethanol enriched fuel really helps combat detonation. If you have ethanol close by throw a couple gallons in, wont hurt the tune and will only help with detonation resistance
I'm running into the same issue with a bit of detination in the recently higher temps reaching up into the mid 90's. So you're saying to add a few gallons of e85 to top off a tank of 91 clear and it will run better without having to modify the tune?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running into the same issue with a bit of detination in the recently higher temps reaching up into the mid 90's. So you're saying to add a few gallons of e85 to top off a tank of 91 clear and it will run better without having to modify the tune?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

correct thats what @wgr73 is saying its a 37 gallon tank run it down to 30 miles left to empty run 3 gallons of E85 then fill it up with 91 truck will thank you

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Oklahoma. Some bad news, just came back from being out of town and the Shell station switched everything above 87 to non ethanol as well. I now have no place for buying 91 with ethanol.

Thanks for the heads up, just curious where did you get the upgraded fuel pumps and line kit installed to run the ethanol tune? Do you know any shops in O.C that offers this upgrade?
I live in orange county you need @wgr73 make you a E50 tune thats what i have 500hp to rear i go to ExxonMobil has E85 i do 16 gallons E85 rest 91 blends to E50 and runs like a beast

Thanks for the heads up, just curious where did you get the upgraded fuel pumps and line kit installed to run the ethanol e50 tune? Do you know any shops in O.C that offers this upgrade?

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, just curious where did you get the upgraded fuel pumps and line kit installed to run the ethanol tune? Do you know any shops in O.C that offers this upgrade?

Thanks for the heads up, just curious where did you get the upgraded fuel pumps and line kit installed to run the ethanol e50 tune? Do you know any shops in O.C that offers this upgrade?
You don't need any of that for e50 only to run straight e85 stock pump and lines is fine thats what i still have been running e50 since feb no issues

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the Goosetune and TCM tune, havent had a chance to datalog yet so just on initial tune sent and can say already its way better than my previous tune from Unleashed. Lookikg forward to seeing what the revisions do after I can do the data logs and send back to WGR.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Goosetune and TCM tune, havent had a chance to datalog yet so just on initial tune sent and can say already its way better than my previous tune from Unleashed. Lookikg forward to seeing what the revisions do after I can do the data logs and send back to WGR.
No tuner or tune is better then goosetune you will love it highly suggest e50 tune

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc