GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maranello055

Reaction score
Just dropping a quick thumbs up for Winfield and Goosetuned!

I purchased by 2018 early January of this year. Loved the performance of the truck right out of the gate coming directly from a Gen 1. But I wanted to start the process of building the new to me Gen 2! I purchased the Goosetuned Stage 1 package with Cobb TCM tune about 2 weeks after the purchase of the truck. Knowing this summer I'm going to upgrade the intercooler and some other small things, I decided to go for the Stage 1 first.

Shipping was insanely fast for being cross country from West coast to East coast. Within a week of receiving it, I installed the first tune. I could tell already the truck was insanely faster directly after the tune, but I followed directions and took it easy. - (Man it was so hard to do). Over the course of the next 2-3 days (I was super busy with hospital work) we went through 5 revisions to fine tune the truck, each time you could tell it was improving! The final tune came and its night and day between a stock Raptor and how it sits right now! Its ridiculous. My wife even commented that she spun tire in reverse after pulling out of our daycares spot the other day. It easily accelerates unlike any truck I've ever driven. This tune puts a smile on my face every time I drive this thing now!

If you are in the market for tunes... and are looking between the many out there... Look no further than GooseTuned!

I can't wait to see what we can do after I get a FMIC installed later this year!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome man, thank you very much for the honest review. I really really appreciate that!!!

I'm glad you're happy with the results!! When you're ready for Stage 2 I'll be here!!

PS - You're wife might want to drive it more often now!! Haha

Rapt275

Reaction score
Installed CVF stock location intercooler and Cobb Accessport with Stg 2 GooseTune (91 Oct) and GooseTune custom TCM calibration. Immediately felt the truck was significantly quicker than stock. Regular drive mode after the tune feels quite a bit quicker than stock Sport drive mode. Sport mode is now a beast and no more holding gear at high rpm for no reason. Overall shifting is greatly improved over stock.

Very happy with the tunes and the customer service! Thanks Winfield!