GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TCM can stay on, ECU needs to got to stage 0 (stock simulated) if you don't have a performance tow map

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up pulling the trigger on a Goosetune ECU and TCM last week and today was the final tune and boy what a difference! So much smoother and faster, it’s unbelievable! Top of that, I’m getting better MPG so that’s an extra win.

Not to mention, Winfield’s exceptional customer service and ridiculously fast shipping is an extra plus plus. Winfield, you work wonders!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks so much man!! I'm happy that you're happy! Good to see those type of results, and it's great that you let us know! Have fun!

FrankTank

Reaction score
Hey OP just sent a message through your website before I found this forum and thread. Just got me a 2018 and want to start with tuner, IC and intake. I'm here in southern california so no 93. Let me know where to start and I look forward to hearing from you!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey OP just sent a message through your website before I found this forum and thread. Just got me a 2018 and want to start with tuner, IC and intake. I'm here in southern california so no 93. Let me know where to start and I look forward to hearing from you!

Good chatting with you late last night!! If you need anything else let me know!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter