Chris Ross Build (off-topic chat)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chris? Your truck was incredible last year, and now it's gonna be even more incredible this year! Congrats on this beast of yours. Can't wait to see it!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
SO I feel dumb...I sat here waiting for the pic to finish uploading. Then I realized Jarrett is messing with us. I'm going back to bed...

Not as dumb as me. I got the the last post and saw greg talking about bypasses and coilovers and thought, "WTF did I miss in the pics?" So I went back a page, didn't see anything like that, came back to this page, still didn't see the pic Jarrett posted, and left the thread. I figured it out when I read your post and looked up. Fail....

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Such a tease. Do you work like the strippers and show more if we tip?

All the tipping in the world ain't gonna get me to show the rest of this pic for a while:laughing1: But I will make you all a deal. Who ever can guess the exact setup we are going with will get a goody bag of swag. Just know, if someone gets it in 2 min I'm still not sending it out until we release all the details.

Have at it.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All the tipping in the world ain't gonna get me to show the rest of this pic for a while:laughing1: But I will make you all a deal. Who ever can guess the exact setup we are going with will get a goody bag of swag. Just know, if someone gets it in 2 min I'm still not sending it out until we release all the details.

Have at it.

I will sit this game out... To be fair..

-Greg