Chalked Up Another Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just completed another mod for my Raptor.
This one is all show, no go.

I didn't much like the 2010 and 2011 side bed graphics, but the 2012 graphics is another story.
So, with Randy's help I sprang for the 2012 side bed graphics.
I found a "stripe guy" to install them. He did them for $100.00 and took about 40 minutes from arrival to departure (pretty good hourly rate - $150/hr)

Just took a pic:
DSC00554.jpg

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm. $1000 mud graphics or $100 better looking graphic. No brainstorming there. Looks sharp.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he paid more for the graphic and then paid $100 bucks to the installer.

They look great!

//EDIT// You beat me to it. :D

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great!! I know it was pricey, but you look at it everyday! Well worth it. :waytogo:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure it was still cheaper than OEM price of getting them on at the factory! lol

I really like the '12 graphics, but just too many edges and painted areas in and around the lettering for my OCD detailing habbits to put up with.

OP
OP
Deinonychus

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure it was still cheaper than OEM price of getting them on at the factory! lol

I really like the '12 graphics, but just too many edges and painted areas in and around the lettering for my OCD detailing habbits to put up with.

Ford makes their graphics on a clear sheet. The color you see is ink - no edges on the color.

fbmdkgad

Reaction score
Very nice. I have an Molten SCREW and I think that something needs to be there to remove so much orange. The '10 and '11 graphic did not do for me as well.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've always preferred the under-the-radar look of no side graphics, but the '12 graphic is really starting to grow on me.