Cargo lights and lighting under rearview mirrors not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Man, maybe we need to be directing people to you to troubleshoot and fix problems here !

Awesome work.

OP
OP
Nesc204

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, maybe we need to be directing people to you to troubleshoot and fix problems here !

Awesome work.
LOL. You got me started in the rt direction about clearing the codes. Now I'm pretty sure I know what caused it in the 1st place. As far as the back up camera is concerned, to early to tell before I claim victory on that. And that was by help of you tube video. This is the 1st of any kind of hick ups I have had with my truck. I am the original owner, bought it brand new in November of 2012

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Old-Raptor-guy well for now I'm pretty sure I have the puddle lights and cargo lights figured out. Any knowledge on the Back up Camera? It will turn on then shut off then turn on then off, again and again. I just changed the jumper harness and no change. Not going to shot gun a Camera or rearview mirror as those are Very expensive. Lol. My connectors look really good at the jumper harness connections
A little late coming back. Seems like you have it figured out.

FYI at my shop we replace a lot cameras and the cheap $60 cameras on eBay work very well vs the $400-500 oem ones.

OP
OP
Nesc204

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little late coming back. Seems like you have it figured out.

FYI at my shop we replace a lot cameras and the cheap $60 cameras on eBay work very well vs the $400-500 oem ones.
Well a day later it turned off again but it is better than before. Its more of a intermittent thing now. I've done everything I could think of and there are no codes for the camera so I quess I'll replace the camera at some point when I get some extra coin. Already spent enough this yr on my truck this yr did alot of restoration stuff earlier this yr