Careful what you wish for

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He claimed BS just like this with his 2020 Raptor and 2021 TRX and will do the same with his next truck. He and KIDOR should collab as owners with a 100% lemon purchase rate who are never at fault for abusing their equipment

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And what are we wishing for exactly? A little Q and A on a $80k truck? Is that too much to ask? I guess it is. Now do Ford fans realize why the brand always gets bashed for quality and such?

And I’m really getting tired of the Covid excuse. Don’t have the manpower? Then stop building crap, and that goes for everyone. Ford isn’t alone in this.

Did you even watch the video? The moron ran over debris in the road and is acting like it’s a manufacturing defect. The paint “issue” he’s showing is either environmental, or chemical damage. It’s clickbait garbage.

The only person here bashing Ford quality is you. And you don’t even own one.

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he needs to clean up his house, buy a leaf blower and do some simple landscaping. Forget buying an expensive truck. It's a mess!

OP
OP
B

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol it was the paint issues that I thought were F’d up, the metal lodged into the rotor or whatever- user error I suppose, looked like a piece of adjustable shelving honestly

My point was & is- just don’t think it’s wise to rush into buying these new “Covid era” vehicles right now, for a lot of reasons- quality control being one, sky high valuations being another (seems like at least one person caught that as well- $30k markup!!!)

Obviously that metal debris isn’t Fords fault - that YouTuber made that obvious from the get go.

This guy also actually uses his TRX offroad & pointed out a bunch of issues including tranny crapping out on him middle of off-roading trip.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol it was the paint issues that I thought were F’d up, the metal lodged into the rotor or whatever- user error I suppose, looked like a piece of adjustable shelving honestly

My point was & is- just don’t think it’s wise to rush into buying these new “Covid era” vehicles right now, for a lot of reasons- quality control being one, sky high valuations being another (seems like at least one person caught that as well- $30k markup!!!)

Obviously that metal debris isn’t Fords fault - that YouTuber made that obvious from the get go.

This guy also actually uses his TRX offroad & pointed out a bunch of issues including tranny crapping out on him middle of off-roading trip.

Ok…but neither issue was a factory defect…

The dude is a moron, video is clickbait. Based on how he drives and treats his vehicles, I’m not surprised he damaged the trans in his TRX.