Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinh

Reaction score
So sorry for the long delay, work has been insane. I finally returned back for a bit. I will do one more last run of ordering. This time I will be asking for 50% of the order up front. Last time too many people backed out, even though I had people on the wait list and they sold but its not fair to me. I feel since the first post and me sending items out with no money upfront I have earned trust on here. Items will be 6-8 weeks, most likely sooner but just giving worst case scenario. I also have a set of Glossy Twill, Matte Forged, and Glossy Forged for sale ready to ship now. They were the reference order ones. They are boxed up and ready to ship. Pricing will be as follows.
Glossy and Matte traditional CF
Hood Vent 500
Side Vent 200
Mirror 300
Package 800
Plus shipping and supplies

Glossy and Matte Forged CF
Hood Vent 800
Side Vent 400
Mirror 600
Package 1500
I’m in for a set of glossy twill. Primarily interested in hood and side vents but at that price maybe it makes sense for the mirrors too?

where do I leave my deposit?

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'll take a package (hood, side and mirror) in matte traditional CF. Sending PM to determine payment location.

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@EL Snagadore - Awesome! I'm in for a pair of matte twill mirror caps, please! So stoked, I'm letting you know in both threads! Same payment process (recipient/app) as before, sir? Thanks again, brother!!

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sorry for the long delay, work has been insane. I finally returned back for a bit. I will do one more last run of ordering. This time I will be asking for 50% of the order up front. Last time too many people backed out, even though I had people on the wait list and they sold but its not fair to me. I feel since the first post and me sending items out with no money upfront I have earned trust on here. Items will be 6-8 weeks, most likely sooner but just giving worst case scenario. I also have a set of Glossy Twill, Matte Forged, and Glossy Forged for sale ready to ship now. They were the reference order ones. They are boxed up and ready to ship. Pricing will be as follows.
Glossy and Matte traditional CF
Hood Vent 500
Side Vent 200
Mirror 300
Package 800

Glossy and Matte Forged CF
Hood Vent 800
Side Vent 400
Mirror 600
Package 1500
I’ll take a set of the glossy mirror caps please. Shall I pay now?