Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah so going to do another run of all parts in all finishes.

Yeah decided to put the interior parts on hold right now until we figure out whats going on with my work and where it will take me. But like above another run on the 3 items in 4 finish options.
Trying to remember....did you have the flares too? Ready to pull the trigger when you are good to go.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So… just tossing this out there. I haven’t installed my glossy hood and side vents yet, and am on the list for glossy mirrors as well. What would it take to change all of them to glossy forged? Is that something you’d entertain or too much of a pain with everything going on?

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to remember....did you have the flares too? Ready to pull the trigger when you are good to go.
Negative, Just the Hood vents, side vents, and mirrors. I have been insanely busy with work.
So… just tossing this out there. I haven’t installed my glossy hood and side vents yet, and am on the list for glossy mirrors as well. What would it take to change all of them to glossy forged? Is that something you’d entertain or too much of a pain with everything going on?
Yeah going to do probably one more order run on the parts.
Matte sides and hood, please. (Mesh, not forged) Thanks, Snag!!!
Yeah just keep an eye on this thread. No problem.

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn the matte looks nice. I wouldn't mind replacing my hood and sides with that. Wish it was already better material so it doesn't fade. Trim/plastic on the truck fades easy in my opinion.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah going to do probably one more order run on the parts.
Should I send mine back and then wait? You could sell them to someone else in the meantime… I’ve only unpacked them a few times to look and drool. Let me know how we should work things.

justinh

Reaction score
Should I send mine back and then wait? You could sell them to someone else in the meantime… I’ve only unpacked them a few times to look and drool. Let me know how we should work things.
I’ll buy them from you at regular price plus shipping if you’d like.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll buy them from you at regular price plus shipping if you’d like.
I got a DM from another member saying the same a bit earlier than your post. I’ll keep you in mind if that doesn’t work out.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So sorry for the long delay, work has been insane. I finally returned back for a bit. I will do one more last run of ordering. This time I will be asking for 50% of the order up front. Last time too many people backed out, even though I had people on the wait list and they sold but its not fair to me. I feel since the first post and me sending items out with no money upfront I have earned trust on here. Items will be 6-8 weeks, most likely sooner but just giving worst case scenario. I also have a set of Glossy Twill, Matte Forged, and Glossy Forged for sale ready to ship now. They were the reference order ones. They are boxed up and ready to ship. Pricing will be as follows.
Glossy and Matte traditional CF
Hood Vent 500
Side Vent 200
Mirror 300
Package 800
Plus shipping and supplies

Glossy and Matte Forged CF
Hood Vent 800
Side Vent 400
Mirror 600
Package 1500
Plus shipping and supplies