Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got link to video?
Its in the carbon fiber mirror thread I started.
Can't wait for the hood and side vents to be made again. You should offer full packages for the exterior - Vents and Mirrors~!
Yeah we will do orders on the vents as well I am thinking.
I feel like this thread is full of pictures of things I want that are not for sale.
Man sorry you missed it but at least 50-60 people got sets. Just sucks I am a one man operation with an insane job that has me running like a lunatic.

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in case my old messages were lost, looking at full set please. Not sure how/why I missed the first order, I tried to stay on top of it.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matte, Matte Forged carbon, and Glossy Forged carbon mirrors are done. They should be shipping those out after the weekend. I'll post picts on here and the mirror thread.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Matte, Matte Forged carbon, and Glossy Forged carbon mirrors are done. They should be shipping those out after the weekend. I'll post picts on here and the mirror thread.
Would sure like to see how each version looks. Good selection you came up with.