Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@EL Snagadore - add me to the interested list on the side / hood vents please. Also, if possible, can you tell us the prices again, I imagine the numbers are somewhere in the previous 53 pages, but I don't want to assume they are still valid.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@EL Snagadore - add me to the interested list on the side / hood vents please. Also, if possible, can you tell us the prices again, I imagine the numbers are somewhere in the previous 53 pages, but I don't want to assume they are still valid.
Honestly I am not sure what the prices will be, buried back in those 50 some pages is the learning experience I had with a an import agent, fee's and a few other things I overlooked. First run was 550 for the set plus shipping and shipping supplies. Right now the mirrors are in development status. Would have been done months ago but had a nightmare of a distraction with some guy. I am not sure of the cost as of right now for the mirrors. I will have a better idea when they are done. So Its Mirrors now, then Hood and vents again, then a 15 or so piece interior set I think I may look into getting made. I should have a one of each mirror sets for reference. Glossy and Matte 3K Twill CF as well as Glossy and Matte Forged Carbon. After I test fit them then I will get the ball rolling.

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @EL Snagadore, appreciate the response.

side note: your "really fast?" video got the curiosity flowing on the indy / formula 1 racing type stuff, so I started watching the Netflix Drive to Survive show last night, I like it so far.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I am not sure what the prices will be, buried back in those 50 some pages is the learning experience I had with a an import agent, fee's and a few other things I overlooked. First run was 550 for the set plus shipping and shipping supplies. Right now the mirrors are in development status. Would have been done months ago but had a nightmare of a distraction with some guy. I am not sure of the cost as of right now for the mirrors. I will have a better idea when they are done. So Its Mirrors now, then Hood and vents again, then a 15 or so piece interior set I think I may look into getting made. I should have a one of each mirror sets for reference. Glossy and Matte 3K Twill CF as well as Glossy and Matte Forged Carbon. After I test fit them then I will get the ball rolling.

The interior package sounds interesting too.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I know multiple people have already posted about it, but I can vouch for the quality of the product I received from Snag on the first run of hood and fender vents. I went with gloss CF and all three pieces are gorgeous and were easy to install. No flaws on the finish on any of the pieces, and I've received compliments on them.

Snag, if you've still got a list going for mirror caps I'm interested in those, and am DEFINITELY interested in an interior kit if you end up moving forward with those at some point in the future. I think I may be addicted to CF now...

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

side note: your "really fast?" video got the curiosity flowing on the indy / formula 1 racing type stuff, so I started watching the Netflix Drive to Survive show last night, I like it so far.
Amazingly done that series even if your not a race fan its a great show...
I know multiple people have already posted about it, but I can vouch for the quality of the product I received from Snag on the first run of hood and fender vents. I went with gloss CF and all three pieces are gorgeous and were easy to install. No flaws on the finish on any of the pieces, and I've received compliments on them.

Snag, if you've still got a list going for mirror caps I'm interested in those, and am DEFINITELY interested in an interior kit if you end up moving forward with those at some point in the future. I think I may be addicted to CF now...
Appreciate the compliments, glad everything worked out... Yeah as soon as I test fit these mirrors we'll be good to go... I will start the process... Yeah I think the interior would be pretty cool.. Just sucks because I think I would like to go full Forged carbon and I have the Ford CF package... Looks like I will be willing to trade for some non CF stock parts lol which sounds weird... :cool:

Last edited:

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

that show is awesome. i binge watched it a month or so ago. cant wait to see if they have another season.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazingly done that series even if your not a race fan its a great show...

Appreciate the compliments, glad everything worked out... Yeah as soon as I text fit these mirrors we'll be good to go... I will start the process... Yeah I think the interior would be pretty cool.. Just sucks because I think I would like to go full Forged carbon and I have the Ford CF package... Looks like I will be will to trade for some non CF stock parts lol which sounds weird... :cool:

Ha! I am sure you will have no problem finding someone to trade with! I would, but I also have the CF package.