Cant Make This *** UP!! Delivered to the Wrong Dealer??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is frustrating, but pales in comparison to the FRF user, I’ve forgotten who, ordered a Gen 2 and the stealership discovered upon delivery the cab was severely damaged on transport. I don’t recall the outcome, but the damage looked pretty bad. Imagine that level of frustration.

Stuff happens. Patience is called for right now, fingers x’d you are squared away soon.
at least the entire suspension and under body is nt coated in 2inches of sealant spray...YT!

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to tell you man, for the short time you have been here you've been kind of a j@cka$$ to people.
I don't even think he is buying a Raptor. Why even waste your time. The funny thing about people craving attention is that it is super easy to just ignore them. When they don't get a response, they eventually get tired of screaming into the void.

This guy has detracted from a ton of threads, turning them sideways from their original intent. He has baited people, provided unsolicited financial advice, and apparently is one of those TRX weirdos.

200.gif

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
I don't even think he is buying a Raptor. Why even waste your time. The funny thing about people craving attention is that it is super easy to just ignore them. When they don't get a response, they eventually get tired of screaming into the void.

This guy has detracted from a ton of threads, turning them sideways from their original intent. He has baited people, provided unsolicited financial advice, and apparently is one of those TRX weirdos.

View attachment 318957
yawn. don't need to buy one, got one