Cant Make This *** UP!! Delivered to the Wrong Dealer??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
Well, I paid for mine and waited for it to be delivered, it was mine the whole time. Maybe you need better laws in the USA, this wrong dealership crap don't happen up here. Just sayin...
Love the premature ownership feelings.

Question, why would you want to say something is yours before you inspect it yourself?

That **** is the dealers
Well in my case it has always worked out when I purchase/order a new vehicle.

Did you sign any paperwork upon receipt?

Thought so

Then it wasn't yours until you accepted the delivery

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the premature ownership feelings.

Question, why would you want to say something is yours before you inspect it yourself?

That **** is the dealers

Did you sign any paperwork upon receipt?

Thought so

Then it wasn't yours until you accepted the delivery
I signed paperwork before delivery, even gave them my old truck in trade before I took delivery, we could go on forever here, lol. Have you ever bought on-line before? Was the vehicle registered in my Province before I took delivery, no sir, that was done at the dealer by private insurance, not by the dealer. When we did the deal 3 months before I took delivery on my Raptor, we got our goodie bag of freebies and my son got taken out on the joyride of his life in a shelby mustang, by the dealer, all part of the signed agreement. I can't make this s h i t up, even if I tried.

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
I signed paperwork before delivery, even gave them my old truck in trade before I took delivery, we could go on forever here, lol. Have you ever bought on-line before? Was the vehicle registered in my Province before I took delivery, no sir, that was done at the dealer by private insurance, not by the dealer. When we did the deal 3 months before I took delivery on my Raptor, we got our goodie bag of freebies and my son got taken out on the joyride of his life in a shelby mustang, by the dealer, all part of the signed agreement. I can't make this s h i t up, even if I tried.
nah, don't matter what you signed prior to delivery. That can all be undone easily.

ain't yours until you take delivery.

The funny part STILL. Is why would you want it to be? You haven't had a chance to inspect it yourself.

could be a hundred things wrong with it.

Bet you wouldn't be happy if the dealer then said "well it's yours when you signed the initial paperwork" hahaha

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nah, don't matter what you signed prior to delivery. That can all be undone easily.

ain't yours until you take delivery.

The funny part STILL. Is why would you want it to be? You haven't had a chance to inspect it yourself.

could be a hundred things wrong with it.

Bet you wouldn't be happy if the dealer then said "well it's yours when you signed the initial paperwork" hahaha
OK BRO! YOU WIN!!! :wwwd:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Y’all get goodie bags & joy rides in Shelby “Stangs”. F this…Canada here I come!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Y’all get goodie bags & joy rides in Shelby “Stangs”. F this…Canada here I come!
That was from the sales manager, he was awesome, he went onto running his own dealership a couple years later. He sponsored a lot of Ford car shows. Very decent guy, hard to find people like that at dealerships anymore.

Coastal Ford in Burnaby for anybody wanting a decent buying experience, they sell a lot of Raptors.