Made The Transition From Gen 1 To Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks..

I have looked underneath for a hole or a slot for where that clip should go, but it seems that the clip actually should attach to the lip of the inner fender. Its hard to describe, I may have to get a close up picture of it... Or if someone could take a close look on a 17 in that area, I'll bet they could see it. If any other dealers around here had one on the lot, I'd drive to take a look, but no one has any.

Just checked mine, there's two cheesy looking plastic clips about 6" apart attaching to the truck, and it ends up in the inner fender facing down. Looks like it's coming from the gas tank.

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked mine, there's two cheesy looking plastic clips about 6" apart attaching to the truck, and it ends up in the inner fender facing down. Looks like it's coming from the gas tank.

Awesome. Thank you sir. Don't suppose I could get ya to post a picture for me by chance?