Canopy Issues during off road?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CWCSVT

Reaction score
When I purchased my 2013 the dealer did a few mods which included a canopy. At first I did not like it at all. However, given the area that I live in, I have learned to like it quite a bit for a number of reasons. It is not my daily driver so not having the full bed access is no issue. I am however concerned of how the canopy might respond during off road use. Not sure how much flex there is and if there is any chance of rubbing or not if the bed flex's different from the cab. Anyone experience any issues? Thanks for your input. Summer is coming and will likely take the canopy off at that time too. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2295.jpg
    IMG_2295.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 790

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who makes that one? There are a handful of owners running different ones. They should be able to post up which one they have and if any issues. Yours look great. Post up more pics please.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the A.R.E Outlander and have had zero issues. I did add 2 extra clamps to hold it to the bed. 3 per side 6 total. I have run hard at teh Spring13, HITH and the snoball14
IMG_85902_zpsd69a221b.jpg

OP
OP
CWCSVT

CWCSVT

Reaction score
Thanks guys for your responses. The one I am running is a snug top and is held down I believe at three points on each side. Its great and comes with a super bright LED light inside as well as a locking system that works in conjunction with the door locks which works out great. Good to know that I wont be having any issues with rubbing. Have a great day!