Canadian Raptor R Pricing and Orders ($50K ADM!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who owns an SVT Ford Dealership. I'll check with him on Monday when we usually meet for morning coffee....stay tuned....

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Visited my (Ford Performance) dealer today to reaffirm my commitment to an R. They have yet to receive their allocation #. The Sales Manager said he was told 40 Rs for all of Canada. Here's hoping little Halifax gets more than one.
Hearing the same from my dealer as well. No news on allocations as of yet but told me i'm getting one. Don't care about adm at this point in my life, it's what I want and getting it. Have a 21 37 that took almost a year to get and keeping it too.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please speak to your dealers they already have allocations confirmed.
I have my order number all confirmed
I hear from some dealers they are using their allocations for retail orders no Special. They want to sell close to landing time, perhaps new tactic for ADM
BTW ford is really picky about making sure the info is same as order and registration.
They made me sign a document saying only I can be the buyer can’t be transferred.
I’m sure people will find a way but for now that’s what’s happening.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine order at 20k ADM
Also my Canadian friends
Anyone looking for a Oxford white bronco raptor ? One available at 30K ADM
Just passing information, I respectfully declined.