Canadian Raptor R Pricing and Orders ($50K ADM!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSAN

Reaction score
Has anyone in Canada gotten any info on the pricing and order banks?

Called two dealers now and confirmed $50,000 Mark-up with zero information.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JSAN

Reaction score
called another dealer and they are taking deposits for the Raptor R with $50,000 ADM. They have no info on pricing or vehicle but know that they are marking it up by 50 grand.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
called another dealer and they are taking deposits for the Raptor R with $50,000 ADM. They have no info on pricing or vehicle but know that they are marking it up by 50 grand.
Oh well, that’s capitalism.

OP
OP
J

JSAN

Reaction score
Basically the message they're sending is: "You're not poor, you obviously earn enough money to afford a $150K truck and We want additional $50,000 because you're better off than majority of the buyers. If you think you deserve a $150K vehicle because you worked hard and saved up all that money then we deserve $50,000 for working hard for 5 minutes to put your order in"

ChaseU

Reaction score
I built a comparable Ecoboost Raptor on the US site with every available option (minus the moonroof and tailgate package which is apparently the only option and not included in the reported $109,145 US price. Pro Power Onboard was not included as it won’t be available with the R engine and I didn’t include any of the Dealer Installed accessories) and the US price was $84,750. That equates to a 28.8% premium applied to the Raptor R.

If you build the same truck in Canada (minus the same options) it would be $112,220 and with the 28.8% premium the Raptor R would be $144,516. Granted there are some other variables that affect Canadian pricing versus US but I think that’s likely a fairly close number.

Last edited:

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
40K extra MSRP vs my gen3 37” plus another 40-50K ADM just to get V8 I’m not that desperate. Keep the gen3 use the money to buy a lightning may be lol