Canadian Raptor R Pricing and Orders ($50K ADM!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChaseU

Reaction score
Has anyone else been watching what has happened to the GT500’s on the used market? Those things commanded huge ADM and were rife with resellers asking $180,000. Now on Kijiji I’m seeing a TON of them showing up nation-wide with under 2000km, slowly creeping toward MSRP (most have been listed for quite a while). It seems like the units with the Carbon Track Pack have seen the least amount of mark up.

My guess is we will likely see a similar, if not expedited, outcome with the Raptor R considering the state of the economy and interest rates. They’ll get snapped up by people trying to make a dollar on them who will learn real fast the market won’t support it (and they’ll eat the GST/PST and Luxury Tax too). That is, if Canada ever gets it’s allocations…

Last edited:

ChaseU

Reaction score
Yup, that looks about right. Maybe closer to $240,000…not ok. At MSRP in Alberta I will be paying about $165,000 with GST and Luxury. It boggles my mind how many people are willing to finance something at that value. Maybe the ADM fees are easier to swallow when spread over 5 to 7 year terms lol.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, that looks about right. Maybe closer to $240,000…not ok. At MSRP in Alberta I will be paying about $165,000 with GST and Luxury. It boggles my mind how many people are willing to finance something at that value. Maybe the ADM fees are easier to swallow when spread over 5 to 7 year terms lol.
165K all in is great price. I agreed to pay 20K over but I'm 99% certain I will get it at msrp when arrives considering where the marked is headed. If not I'm happy with my current 37PP, too much money to waste just for a V8.

jamie140

Reaction score
Here’s what I was told. There are two stores in my town, one was not sure they would get allocations.

The second learned they were getting 9 On Tuesday. 3 may have been reserved for whatever reason.

I specced mine Thursday morning and the rest were spoken for.

Ford locks orders on Thursday and since I’m not completely sure of the colour, I asked that my build not be submitted until next week so I could look at pictures over thanksgiving weekend.

Likely summer 23 delivery.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s what I was told. There are two stores in my town, one was not sure they would get allocations.

The second learned they were getting 9 On Tuesday. 3 may have been reserved for whatever reason.

I specced mine Thursday morning and the rest were spoken for.

Ford locks orders on Thursday and since I’m not completely sure of the colour, I asked that my build not be submitted until next week so I could look at pictures over thanksgiving weekend.

Likely summer 23 delivery.
Price ?