Canadian Raptor R Pricing and Orders ($50K ADM!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone in Canada confirmed their R order ?
My dealer says they are not given any allocations yet

ChaseU

Reaction score
Still have not heard anything. A couple of the typical dealer answers of “we know we’re getting two”… *eyeroll*

The answer I received from my trusted salesperson suggested that all the Shelby and Raptor allocations will happen around a month after the 2023 F150 order banks open. It sounded like he was speaking from experience.

Additionally, can someone answer: Is the US distribution for Ford Performance vehicles different than Canada? (ie. can any dealer in the US sell Ford Performance versus the Canadian business model of only having select, volume stores as Ford Performance dealers).

Last edited:

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the US but starting now in Canada all dealers are allowed to sell regular raptors
but not the R, to start with regular dealers are getting only 2 as per a dealer in Edmonton.
So things are changing.

ChaseU

Reaction score
Interesting, I’m in Edmonton. What dealer had told you that? Thus far it has only been Freedom and Sherwood as per their long-time appointment as SVT/Ford Performance dealers. Sherwood had told someone they are getting two R’s.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kentwood ford now can order regular raptors. They said only getting 2 and they want 20K ADM.
Told them No Thanks lol

ChaseU

Reaction score
I just confirmed with Freedom that non Ford Performance dealers will not be able to sell Raptors, nor any other FP models and he said Ford is holding strong to that model for our market. I suspect that if Kentwood told you that, they’re likely expecting to leverage some from elsewhere in their GoAuto family as it’s quite a big group and I’m sure they have a FP dealer somewhere amongst them.

Freedom said they’re expecting “a few” R’s and that their ADM is currently $30k. Their list isn’t long but he admitted they have no idea what allocation will be but was on the optimistic side (more than two).

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m told 20K ADM and dealer has 8 unit allocation. All spoken for already.
A Vancouver dealer said 30K ADM and have to wait till next round of allocations.
Any dealers out there who’s willing to take my order for less ?
I don’t mind getting shipped. Lol

Wileecoyote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Visited my (Ford Performance) dealer today to reaffirm my commitment to an R. They have yet to receive their allocation #. The Sales Manager said he was told 40 Rs for all of Canada. Here's hoping little Halifax gets more than one.

ChaseU

Reaction score
I would suggest 40 is a very conservative estimate considering Wave 1 production numbers are 2708 for regular Raptors and 2394 for Raptor R (source is theRaptorConnection Instagram).

Attachments

• D3A225D4-5FA1-41E5-BB75-687F38F78C62.jpeg
    D3A225D4-5FA1-41E5-BB75-687F38F78C62.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 13

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free