Canadian Raptor R Pricing and Orders ($50K ADM!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VIN and order number is what u need
So the ford Canada tracking works? I use to use the US tracker for my previous Raptors I bought and it worked, but I understand it won’t work now.

I am on the fence whether or not to just wait and get the new revised 2024, when it comes available. I am thinking late summer?

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the ford Canada tracking works? I use to use the US tracker for my previous Raptors I bought and it worked, but I understand it won’t work now.

I am on the fence whether or not to just wait and get the new revised 2024, when it comes available. I am thinking late summer?
Canadian tracker works
I would grab what you can now and order another one for 2024. No guarantee if Ford has enough allocations for 2024.

leafsfan1

Reaction score
Looking to get on a waiting list for an R(Time isn’t an issue for me) The ford dealer i approached will only let me on the list if i finance the entire thing or take it on a lease. Is this normal?

Last edited:

ChaseU

Reaction score
Yes, most will require you to finance if you want one. Many dealerships are taking this approach with all models. I know of two new 2023’s still on the lot in Edmonton, why not just grab one of those?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir