Canadian 2013-14s pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canviper

Reaction score

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellow Canuks. I too am hunting for a low mile 2012. Was going to wait to see new 2014 Power Wagons but just got the "warranty shaft" on the last Fargo (dodge) I'll ever buy!! I will try the above suggestions. Just had the use of my directional drillers 2011 for a week. Great on my bush roads off the "Alaska" hiway. I think it may be the perfect rig truck for me. I'll check back to see what's new in info. Thanks again guys

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it's time

Well here we go. Heading south from work in 10 days and going to drop in on Sherwood Park then south to Cam Clark Ford in Airdrie. Ready to cut a deal. Gettin pretty excited. Will hit em for best deal and post how I did by Xmas.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bennett-dunlop in regina sask is selling at invoice. 59,000 for a se loaded , no sun roof. Im pulling the trigger this week

canadianedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm ordering a Raptor today as well and here are the current promos to SVT dealers if anyone is still looking.

A-Plan
3,000 in dealer cash back
and 2,000 if you already own a Ford or Lincoln product.

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Movin Post To New Owners

Well here we go. Heading south from work in 10 days and going to drop in on Sherwood Park then south to Cam Clark Ford in Airdrie. Ready to cut a deal. Gettin pretty excited. Will hit em for best deal and post how I did by Xmas.

Shoppin Done. Pick up new one Monday. See ya in new owners....... Thanks For Tips Guys. Sherwood Park - Terrain full load 2013 - Coady. Good Deal / Brian @ Rodeo Motors Medicine Hat excellent deal and works with you.
Just got great price at Cam Clark Airdrie. Worked out timing wise as well. Justin found right truck and I was there. Super smooth.:big_banana_Dance::big_banana_Dance: