Canadian 2013-14s pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much do you lose on buying a us truck for resale

Technically you only lose what you save really. You can't buy one then expect to sell it for CDN prices in most cases. So you don't lose anything you just spend less initially.

OP
OP
Svt1429

Svt1429

Reaction score
Found a 2013 white screw with every option except the blue accent for 62250

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which dealer is that through? It's too bad about a month ago my Fiance's dealership sold a fully loaded 13' SCrew in tux black with every option except beadlocks for 58k

bucktown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Kicking horse ford in Golden BC. got mine, full load screw except beadlocks and stickers for 60k, US truck. Thy will find you the truck you want and bring it up for you, would definitely recommend.

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Champ, I'm in Windsor as well. Bought mine from Rose City. I've added a
few things since and would love to get together one day.

519 999 8923 - Brian.

BTW - have you seen John's new Red Raptor Demo?? 20" rims with 325's - WOW!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hawkeye did you get the same sort of deal out of those guys as Champ? I have been trying to get my brother to buy a Raptor but with no incentives he keeps buying Dodges. Lol!

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Champ, I'm in Windsor as well. Bought mine from Rose City. I've added a
few things since and would love to get together one day.

519 999 8923 - Brian.

BTW - have you seen John's new Red Raptor Demo?? 20" rims with 325's - WOW!

Hey Brian,

I sent you a pm, I haven't saw John's red raptor yet, bet it looks pretty sweet though.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Hawkeye did you get the same sort of deal out of those guys as Champ? I have been trying to get my brother to buy a Raptor but with no incentives he keeps buying Dodges. Lol!

Hey Vettn,

I'll try to keep you and anyone else who maybe interested when the "stealerships" are offering A & X plan on the Raptors again. I keep in touch with the guys regularly.

Cheers

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yes I did. I started negotiating late in 2012 - then the owner of Rose
City asked me to wait till early 2013 as the Cdn SVT dealers were
having a meeting with Ford execs to discuss Cdn pricing. The rest
is history. They often match or beat U.S. pricing if the dealer is not
greedy!

Reaction score
I am ready to order a Raptor in two weeks. What kinda deals are you guys getting if you order one? I am in Toronto.