Can I give my order to someone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call up the woman in your life that can really be a ***** when she wants to be is send her to the dealership on your behalf. 30 minutes and they'll give you your deposit back just to get her to leave.

I'm only semi joking on this. I've seen it happen before in similar situations.

OP
OP
Fat_Kid

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would definitely elevate the conversation to legal action because they obviously lied to you with no allocation. and they still don't have . people who put orders in with allocations got vin numbers but no build date because on hold for parts. some where around a month. id seriously at least threaten if they don't give it back you'd talk to a lawyer. its been 4 months and no vin and build date. unacceptable. people have ordered in December and have build dates and VIN,s. you know that because the other dealer got you a truck.
It is definitely confusing. Thats for sure. Its so difficult because when talking to a Ford rep that was looking at my order, I was told that the truck would definitely be built. She just couldnt give a date. Not knowing when is the worst part.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is definitely confusing. Thats for sure. Its so difficult because when talking to a Ford rep that was looking at my order, I was told that the truck would definitely be built. She just couldnt give a date. Not knowing when is the worst part.
would “definitely be built” in 2025!!

yourfordgirl

Reaction score
Hello all,

Long story but basically I ordered a truck in September 2021 from a dealer and later a second dealer ordered a second truck without me knowing.

Long story short, the second truck is scheduled for production and the dealer is willing to sell at MSRP. This leaves me with an order that I have paid a down payment on.

Would someone be willing to take this order from me and pay the down payment to the dealer?

Important info:

- I have confirmed three times that the first dealer had an allocation when ordering
- The down payment is $1000.00
- The truck is not scheduled for production yet but the order was placed on 9/17/2021
- The order was confirmed via Ford email
- The dealer is located Goliad, TX
- I dont want to loose $1000.00 and would love to help someone cut a little closer to the front of the line!

I just thought id put it out there and see what yall think.

Thanks in advance,

Fat_Kid
you will not lose the DP, just ask for it back... you can give it to someone else, its whether the dealership is willing to allow you to give it to someone. because they can sell it to anyone if you back out