CAM PHASER question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, think i will do that 2020.
Dude---> Not whining about it, Just asking questions and also looking to help out via posting pics w information, productive comments and visuals as well to help other members out. WTF is your problem???????? You MFers w a few exceptions, (Not all) have been nothing but rude to me w your ******* stupid prius comments since i joined and stupid meme's without a helpful reply and comments and replies that are not helpful. Total dooshbagery.......
I agree with YOU!! Bunch of rude a holes in here! I try to teach them manners, but they just will not listen to me. They keep making rude jokes about me just because I am into goat love. YOU CAN'T HELP WHO YOU LOVE!

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey thanks for your real help w answers to my newbie questions. Appreciate it! Im not overly sensitive, some people just act like idiots. Prb bullied in school....
If your a newbie and need help, askiing questions can help out. Some members just feel like being ********. Thats fine.... Im done with them. I truly didnt expect this from a fellow FORD forum, never. This type of behavior more from import crowds..........
Most of these guys are actually Tundra owners, I'm sure that's why.