CAM PHASER question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monte87

Reaction score
Hi Guys-

Is there anyway to find out if a raptor has had the CAM PHASERS replaced or upgraded to the newer style 2020 phasers?

Thanks Anthony.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Reaction score
OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Reaction score
View attachment 441787
Open the valve covers and taste them. The new ones taste like snozzberries.
I wish it was that easy on the 3.5's, I would do it to see as the troubled crappy phasers look totally diff than the newer styled 2020's. But i cant! And these dealers are tricky and dont give a crap about you as a buyer. I dont want to make a 50G mistake!!!!!
Anthony

OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Reaction score
As stated in the other thread, get a 2020. Or stop whining about it. Every vehicle you buy will have a hidden quirk. Buy what you want, move on with your life.
Yeah, think i will do that 2020.
Dude---> Not whining about it, Just asking questions and also looking to help out via posting pics w information, productive comments and visuals as well to help other members out. WTF is your problem???????? You MFers w a few exceptions, (Not all) have been nothing but rude to me w your ******* stupid prius comments since i joined and stupid meme's without a helpful reply and comments and replies that are not helpful. Total dooshbagery.......