Burger Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger on a JB4. Beat thing is install and removal can literally be done in 5 mins. Went with the Bluetooth adapter which makes it simple to change maps.

The unit itself…. It’s decent. My expectations were high after having them in all of my past BMWs. That was day and night difference. On the raptor, there’s a noticeable difference, most less top end taper. I want to say I’m disappointed but I have to remember it’s still a heavy pickup with 37” wheels and not a sports car so…

Running map 3 with 93 octane

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So has anyone done a dyno pull to see if the claimed numbers are true? Seat Butt dyno? Intrested but I kinda want to do have TCM tuned unless those who have it are happy with it regardless of TCM?

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this for more feedback, had the JB4 on MDXS and it was worth it, but in this big truck is it?

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it installed a little over a month. Best thing out there atm for 23 models. Dealer installed it for me and went with the Bluetooth option. Honestly can’t beat it for ease of install and removal if you need for dealer visits.

Just a bandaid until they can crack the 23+ ecu.

If you need more power, this thing is hard to beat. I’d recommend it if you’re on the fence.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So has anyone done a dyno pull to see if the claimed numbers are true? Seat Butt dyno? Intrested but I kinda want to do have TCM tuned unless those who have it are happy with it regardless of TCM?

Bump. Looking at this for my 23'. Is it worth it?

We have a couple customers running them on 2023s. Highly recommend the bluetooth module.

Once customer is stock and this is his only upgrade. The other customer is running full bolt ons: intake, boost tubes, intercooler, downpipes, BOV and JB4 and he's very pleased. So far he's run 91 octane along with E30 and will be trying E50 this weekend.

We carry them here at Apollo - happy to help get you dialed in!

RGVRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a couple customers running them on 2023s. Highly recommend the bluetooth module.

Once customer is stock and this is his only upgrade. The other customer is running full bolt ons: intake, boost tubes, intercooler, downpipes, BOV and JB4 and he's very pleased. So far he's run 91 octane along with E30 and will be trying E50 this weekend.

We carry them here at Apollo - happy to help get you dialed in!
Hi Nick. I have a 2023 and I am interested. Can you point me in the right direction to purchase everything that I’ll need?