Burger Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still on the fence about adding it to my 23, have like them in the past on smaller cars. It might be me, but I didn't see them offered on Appollo's site.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Nick. I have a 2023 and I am interested. Can you point me in the right direction to purchase everything that I’ll need?
Sending you a DM now.
Hey Nick,

Great info, thank you! Please DM and we can get it figured out. Thanks
Sending you a DM now.
Still on the fence about adding it to my 23, have like them in the past on smaller cars. It might be me, but I didn't see them offered on Appollo's site.

I can't find it as well, maybe we are not meant to have them.
Sorry about that. We're in the middle of a site migration and some of our lines are not showing up, Burger Tuning is one of them.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have used Burger tunes on previous non raptor cars. Was very happy with performance at the time. Might have to try this soon

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have used Burger tunes on previous non raptor cars. Was very happy with performance at the time. Might have to try this soon
Agreed, been waiting to hear some real world results. Made a significant difference on some of my lighter cars