GEN 2 Burble Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lund makes a “cammed” tune for ecoboost... sounds like the cam phasers are reallly bad. [emoji23]

IMO “Speak softly & carry a big stick” should be applied when modding the Gen 2 Raptor... some things are just not meant to be loud.

The only thing that needs to be loud is the twin turbskis!

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lund makes a “cammed” tune for ecoboost... sounds like the cam phasers are reallly bad. [emoji23]

IMO “Speak softly & carry a big stick” should be applied when modding the Gen 2 Raptor... some things are just not meant to be loud.
Isn't the Mustang Ecoboost a 2.3 4cylinder?

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can make any car burble, pop, bang, and even shoot flames out of the tailpipe. Just depends on how ****** of a tune you want to put on it. It ain’t rocket science...just set it to exhaust fuel into the cats.

OP
OP
borzraptor

borzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is not a burble tune.
this is.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is not a burble tune.
this is.

No shit?! Someone brought up ghost can tunes. Thanks Captain Obvious.

...& if you think THAT burble tune would be fitting of a Raptor. [emoji102][emoji1417] If I hear that coming from a Raptor, I’m laughing... some things are just meant to be left alone.

OP
OP
borzraptor

borzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No shit?! Someone brought up ghost can tunes. Thanks Captain Obvious.

...& if you think THAT burble tune would be fitting of a Raptor. [emoji102][emoji1417] If I hear that coming from a Raptor, I’m laughing... some things are just meant to be left alone.
To each their own & I couldn't tell if he was serious or not with his comment.

OP
OP
borzraptor

borzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can make any car burble, pop, bang, and even shoot flames out of the tailpipe. Just depends on how ****** of a tune you want to put on it. It ain’t rocket science...just set it to exhaust fuel into the cats.
I wouldn't call these tunes shit. If you know DME then you'll know that they offer the biggest power gains for a lot of exotic/foreign cars. The burble is just an add on to your tune. You can still make power gains and on top of that you'll have the option for burble. Again, everyone has their own taste - I'm coming from performance cars.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. I’ve had multiple tunes on my M3, and tuned my prior cars as well. I understand that burbles is just one parameter of a tune. I can select the burble level I want on my current M3 tune, on a scale from 1 to 12, oddly enough. All I am saying is, if you have a tune set up to shoot flames out of the tailpipe it’s not for performance, or longevity. It’s for ***** and giggles. Which is fine, but you are doing a number on your cats (if you have them) and are doing it at the expense of performance, not to enhance it.