GEN 2 Burble Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My inner 15-year old thinks this is a great idea. Who doesn't love snaps, crackles, and pops when you let off the throttle? On YouTube, the Straight Pipes guys have been going nuts with this on all the newer MB cars, and a lot of newer cars in general. It can make for a pretty aggressive sound if done right.

OP
OP
borzraptor

borzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My inner 15-year old thinks this is a great idea. Who doesn't love snaps, crackles, and pops when you let off the throttle? On YouTube, the Straight Pipes guys have been going nuts with this on all the newer MB cars, and a lot of newer cars in general. It can make for a pretty aggressive sound if done right.
I think it would really help with making the 3.5 EB sound better!! I really just got the desire from watching vids of M's and AMG's with burble lol. I don't think it's too difficult to execute. You just need to tune the fuel injectors to inject fuel after you left off the gas I assume? It's probably far more complicated than that lol, in no way am I professional in tuning anything

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lund makes a “cammed” tune for ecoboost... sounds like the cam phasers are reallly bad. [emoji23]

IMO “Speak softly & carry a big stick” should be applied when modding the Gen 2 Raptor... some things are just not meant to be loud.