GEN 2 Burble Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
borzraptor

borzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. I’ve had multiple tunes on my M3, and tuned my prior cars as well. I understand that burbles is just one parameter of a tune. I can select the burble level I want on my current M3 tune, on a scale from 1 to 12, oddly enough. All I am saying is, if you have a tune set up to shoot flames out of the tailpipe it’s not for performance, or longevity. It’s for ***** and giggles. Which is fine, but you are doing a number on your cats (if you have them) and are doing it at the expense of performance, not to enhance it.
Yeah being honest here.. this is really just for ***** and giggles.. If an OTS burble tune does become available for the Raptor then I'll probably buy catless downpipes and throw it on.

New Nick at JDM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. I’ve had multiple tunes on my M3, and tuned my prior cars as well. I understand that burbles is just one parameter of a tune. I can select the burble level I want on my current M3 tune, on a scale from 1 to 12, oddly enough. All I am saying is, if you have a tune set up to shoot flames out of the tailpipe it’s not for performance, or longevity. It’s for ***** and giggles. Which is fine, but you are doing a number on your cats (if you have them) and are doing it at the expense of performance, not to enhance it.

I guess 11 wasn't enough so they had to turn it up to 12 lol